Friday, February 4, 2011

Zanimated flagged down!

Wow. Have we pushed the wrong buttons? After the post 'Failure to launch: Malaysian Animation Industry Rumours or News,' trying to put up links on FaceBook got a response that said that Zanimated has been flagged down as being inappropriate or abusive.

How is that so? I'm not all that certain to be honest. In terms of toning down messages, I thought I had done enough; but apparently not enough for some. There's no pleasing everyone I suppose.

In terms of viciousness - I do think there are more vicious blogs, forums and posts which are a helluva lot more vicious than compared to Zanimated!

I've asked some industry related people online plus some I bumped into at the recent Maxis Mobile Content Challenge at KLCC and in the majority they do agree that there's no real reason why Zanimated! would or should be flagged down. It's quite interesting actually...


Anyway the matter got resolved the very same day after putting up a complaint to Facebook. It's nice to know that they actually sort out matters such like this quite promptly. Facebook does seem to have somewhat a local presence; kudos!

Comments are still open. So if you have anything animation related, you know where to post.

No comments: